Are you a Cardinal eligible for Taglit-Birthright Israel?
Go to Israel this Summer FOR FREE with your fellow Stanford students and Young Judaea!
Summer registration is not yet open.
You are Birthright Eligible if you:
- Are a Stanford Student or Alumni (18- 26)
- Have at least one Jewish parent and identify as Jewish
- Have not participated on a peer educational trip since you turned 18 nor lived in Israel past the age of 12
This Summer our trips depart in mid June. Assignments for the different trip dates will take place after the registration process.
Questions? Contact Rebecca Avera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete pre-registration
- Schedule your Hillel interview
- Attend Hillel interview
- Go to Israel!**
Check out a video from our 2013 Winter trip with Purdue!
**What is the selection process? Click here to find out.
Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and The Jewish Agency for Israel).
This trip is a gift from Taglit-Birthright Israel